“MIAC” Recruits FRESHERS : Microsoft Excel VBA Programmer/Financial Analyst
Company Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation
Eligibility B.Tech/B.E/BCA/B.Com/ M.Com/MBA/PGDM – Finance
Experience 0 – 1 Years
MIAC – Mortgage Industry Advisory Company is the leading provider of mortgage pricing, hedging, accounting and risk management solutions to the mortgage industry since 1989. With its headquarters in the Wall Street area, MIAC has been at the forefront in providing:
• Secondary Pricing and Risk Management Software and Advisory Solutions
• MSR, Whole Loan, Residual and Illiquid Mortgage Pricing, Hedging, and Accounting Software and Advisory Solutions
• MSR and Whole Loan Brokerage Services.
• Interest Rate Derivative Pricing Software and Pricing Services
MIAC Analytics™ is used to value over three trillion dollars in mortgage whole loans, MSR (mortgage servicing rights), residuals, and interest rate derivatives on a monthly basis by the majority of the largest mortgage companies in the industry. MIAC is based in NYC and is setting up a subsidiary unit in Bangalore, India.
Microsoft Excel VBA Programmer/Financial Analyst
Job Description :
MIAC is seeking an MS Excel VBA programmer/Financial Analyst to join our Capital Markets Group at Bangalore, India. The MS Excel VBA Programmer/Financial analyst will be responsible for development of efficient and scalable excel based solutions using data extracted from any source system or web as per specifications. The analyst will also be involved in fine tuning existing excel models. Apart from that the analyst provides methodical and diagnostic support to financial services clients, using data driven strategies to respond to the day to day use and implementation of our proprietary software. Analytical experience for, or about, mortgage banking companies is preferred, as is experience in the financial services industry. The ideal candidate will also have experience in performing analysis on large datasets as well as on survey datasets.
In addition to structuring research projects and performing data analysis, Analysts play a very prominent role both inside and outside the company, working very closely with our clients and sales force.
Desired Canidate Profile:
- Technical degree from a top notch undergraduate college required
- Excellent MS Office and VBA programming skills. Candidates having in depth knowledge of VBA will only be considered.
- 0-1 years of experience in VBA programming.
- CFA designation is a plus but not a requirement.
- Key skills would include financial & quantitative modeling with a strong knowledge of SQL database query.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Name: B. Kumar
Mortgage Industry Advisory Corporation
Bagmane Tech Park
Bangalore, INDIA 560093
Email : HR_MIAC@MIACAnalytics.com
Reference : VBA250209